24th August 2013, 09:27 PM
coolguy_45

Can I go for engineering field after doing BSc in computer science?

Can I go to engineering field after doing Bsc in Computer Science? If yes,which engineering field would be better..software engineering or else..

Related Questions:
  1. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. Can I go for engineering field after doing BSc in computer science?
  4. How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field
  5. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  6. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  7. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  8. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  12. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course should I select after studying BSc computer science? I am interested in computer science field
  14. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  15. Fields available after BSc in computer science?
  16. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  17. M.tech/MS without any entrance exam
  18. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
30th September 2016, 02:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for engineering field after doing BSc in computer science?

The best stream for a candidate who has done Bachelor's degree in computer science is Computer Science engineering. You will have plenty of job opportunities in technical IT giants like TCS, Wipro, IBM, Tech Mahindra etc.You must go for this stream of engineering.

*You can get direct admission in computer science engineering in second year as you have done Bachelor of science through Lateral Entry Entrance Test. For this exam, you should have at least 60% marks in bachelor's degree.

*If your age is below 25 years and you have done 10+2 with PCM subjects and scored minimum of 50% marks, you can also apply for Joint Entrance examination for admission in top technical institutes of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?