30th August 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the entrance exam for B.E from electrical? I have completed my graduation from B.E electronics and communication

i have completed my graduation from b.e.(electronic and communication)
can i give entrance exam which for b.e. from electrical

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give the entrance exam for B.E from electrical? I have completed my graduation from B.E electronics and communication
  2. Can I give entrance exam after completing graduation from B.E in Electronics and Communication
  3. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  5. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics? -- [New]
  6. M.tech/MS without any entrance exam
  7. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  8. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication?
  10. Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?
  11. Can electrical and electronics graduates apply for entrance test?
  12. Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges in Bangalore?
  13. Can I write GATE exam in Electronics and Communication after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in B.Tech?
  15. Which branch is better between EEE and ECE in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course to take after B.E Electronics and Communication
  17. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  18. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
30th September 2016, 02:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the entrance exam for B.E from electrical? I have completed my graduation from B.E electronics and communication

*You can not appear for entrance examination for which academic qualification required is Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.

*There are certain posts for which exclusively candidates from ECE background are eligible. You can apply for jobs where qualification required is B.E in Electrical engineering.

Candidates from Electrical and Electronics engineering are eligible for certain posts where academic qualification required is Electronics and Communication engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?