29th October 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for IFBI Programs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com and not clear for my career?

I am b com student in final year,not clear for my career and has been suggested about banking programs through IFBI. So can i go for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IFBI being a final year candidate of B.Com?
  2. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  3. Which Optional subjects I should select to clear IFS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Engineering course?
  4. Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of IFBI course? What are the courses offered by IFBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about ICICI entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation? -- [New]
  8. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  9. Which Coaching Institutes for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com in Pune?
  10. Which is the best career option other than MBA? I am pursuing B.Com professional final year
  11. How to clear company placement tests for B.E(CSE) final year student?
  12. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  13. Can I apply for IFBI after completing BSc computer science?
  14. What's the future prospective after doing Stenography from ITI Tilak Nagar? I'm pursuing B.Com final year
  15. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  16. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  17. What should I do after B.Com to become a chartered accountant?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Com with Chartered Accountant course in Bangalore?
31st October 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for IFBI Programs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com and not clear for my career?

Yes you can.. IFBI offers various programs
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations - On admission, This program offers assured placement with ICICI bank. Only graduates are eligible
2.BankVantage Career Programs - Most Comprehensive Banking Programs with placement assurance. You can do these programs while studying itself..
11th January 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for IFBI Programs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com and not clear for my career?

i am a B.A student this is my final year i am doing graduation from national open university can i join ifbi?
11th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

how much fee we have to pay for ifbi course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?