10th March 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to clear company placement tests for B.E(CSE) final year student?

Hello sir/mam

I am presently pursuing my B.E. final yer under the stream of Computer Science & Engg. I have attended more than 9 interview but not even cleared my first round (written test) in my interview. Please guide or provide me any solution for my career development.

10th March 2011, 04:59 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: How to clear company placement tests for B.E(CSE) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam

I am presently pursuing my B.E. final yer under the stream of Computer Science & Engg. I have attended more than 9 interview but not even cleared my first round (written test) in my interview. Please guide or provide me any solution for my career development.
If you will not select in any interview than don't worry .you should join any coaching center where you learn about GD and techinc of interview .
From my side CAREAR LAUNCER is the best institute which provid GD .
Onething else you have to improve your basic knowledge .
BEST OF LUCK
10th March 2011, 05:57 PM
asishkumar

Default Re: How to clear company placement tests for B.E(CSE) final year student?

hey don't worry.
Always think positive.
You should go through the R.S.Agarwal book (aptitude,reasoning) and try to solve as many questions as you can.
You can also join any institute like TIME where you can explore yourself.
All the best for next campus.
10th March 2011, 06:18 PM
krupadesai

Clearing company placement tests:

In most of the cases, the interview test involves basic aptitude questions while technical questions are asked personally in the interview.

Firstly, you should not give up even though you have not cleared any till now.

Practice everyday aptitude questions. I have attached one ebook of R. S. Agrawal along with solutions. Daily solve some questions.

Don't keep on solving one unsolved question for a longer time. If you are not able to get solution to a quiz/problem, leave it & go for next.

Finally, after clearing written test, do prepare for the technical aspects of the interview right from the basics. Know their requirement clearly & try to prove yourself as a best fit for the same.
Attached Files
File Type: zip r s agarwal.zip(2.27 MB, 264 views)
10th March 2011, 08:48 PM
yogs.singh

for getting the placements, work on following areas-

- improve your coding .

- work on communication skills

- work on your aptitude.

-have confidence while facing the interview .

-have depth knowledge in your subject.

all the best for the job interview ,work on these areas sure you will make it .
10th March 2011, 09:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Most of the companies conduct a aptitude test. They will check whether you have it in you to learn. Analytical mind is a must. So you must purchase books like those available for various entrance exams like CAT and prepare. Also try to get a hold of the some sample papers of these companies.
12th July 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello hi,
i am nirmal,i just join in BE CSE,please if anyone give tips for me.
12th August 2011, 05:46 PM
dividivya

Have confidence,work on aptitude and verbal..
Along with these go for basics in your field which you are presently studying
12th August 2011, 10:56 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

You are now in final year doing B.E from computer science and engineering.
so for getting placement you have to clear about the procedure
there is one written exam and then you have to clear interview.
For clearing written exam you should pay heed on reasoning speed and basically current affairs.
and for clearing interview you will do command on your field questions like C, C++, java,DSA etc.
10th September 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Even after practicing a lot of aptitude questions could not clear CTS interview on campus....an suggestions after this what to do..?????
5th July 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

which subjects we should concentrate for placements????
26th July 2012, 06:58 PM
mayank25390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Even after practicing a lot of aptitude questions could not clear CTS interview on campus....an suggestions after this what to do..?????
cheat from your fellow students in the exam.always works
13th December 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E(cse) 3rd year.i have no clear idea about job.i am in interest to work software side.what should i do?where i search?
27th April 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the valuable guides for succession in the campus placement for B.E student
1st June 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzzz...give me the details about all round which are conducted by the company...?????
1st June 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzzz...give me the details about all round which are conducted by the company...?????
23rd December 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how to improve my english?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?