13th July 2011, 11:32 PM
mishra.pretty.priyanka414

Can I go for Industrial work after M.Sc Biotechnology for good salary?

sir m doing msc biotechnology.i m not interested in lecturership.so where else can i look for a gud salary job.my interest is more into the industrial work.how can i go for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  4. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  5. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  8. What should I do after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  10. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  11. How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?
  12. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  13. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  14. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  15. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  16. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  17. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Can I work as a microbiologist in pharmaceutical company after MSc Biotechnology?
14th July 2011, 12:25 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for Industrial work after M.Sc Biotechnology for good salary?

hello
yes you can go for industrial work after doing msc in biotechnology
you have to face varios competition
try to go through employment news you will get all the information there
thanksss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?