1st February 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

For which medical entrance exams I need to prepare after 10th board exam in order to join MBBS?

I'm completing my 10th board exams within next 2 months. I would like to become a doctor. What should I do as my next step? Which all entrance exams are there for which I can start preparing from now onward? So, along with preparation I will complete my 12th also. And, from which coaching centers I should take coaching for best results? How about Aakash and what are other coaching provider for medicals?

5th February 2018, 11:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which medical entrance exams I need to prepare after 10th board exam in order to join MBBS?

MBBS refers to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and same is an undergraduate medical degree course of five and half years ( including an year of internship ) after completing which one heads towards becoming a doctor.

As far as you are concerned about the medical entrance examinations for which you need to prepare for pursuing MBBS degree course then I would like to let you know that for admission in any medical college across India you need to qualify either NEET ( National Eligibility Entrance Test), AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.

Further for appearing in these examination you first need to complete your Class 12th with PCB group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the coaching institutes for preparation of medical entrance examinations then for that you can go for Aakash Institute, Allen, Resonance, Vibrant academy, etc. .
6th February 2018, 12:57 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which medical entrance exams I need to prepare after 10th board exam in order to join MBBS?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET entrance examination.

NEET examination is conducted by CBSE. The eligibility to appear for examination is:-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination.

Candidate must have PCB in 12th.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in PCB.

So, you have to prepare for it and qualify for it to achieve your goal of becoming a doctor.

Yes, Aakash is among the best institute for prepapration of NEET.
7th February 2018, 12:53 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After 10th, you cannot directly appear for medical entrance exams.

After 10th, you will have to opt for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) stream to be eligible for medical entrance exams like NEET, AIIMS, COMEDK, etc.

So, that after qualifying anyone of these exams, you can get admission to Medical college for pursuing MBBS course.

To get decent rank in these exams, you will have to take admission in a good coaching institute.

Some of the good coaching institutes are listed below.
  • Aakash
  • FIIT-JEE
  • Resonance
  • Bansal Classes
  • Allen Career Institute
12th January 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Which steps I have to take MBBs after 10th with which courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?