20th February 2012, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i join Air Force after pursuing 3 years diploma in government polytechnic Bijonor?

Sir,myself kapil kumar and i am persuring the three year diploma from govt.polytech.bijnor
sir, can i join the air force
what is the processor
please tell me on my e mail id
[email protected]

Related Questions:
6th July 2016, 12:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Air Force after pursuing 3 years diploma in government polytechnic Bijonor?

No, only after diploma degree you are not eligible for recruitment in Indian Air Force.

To appear for NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice every year the eligibility is that the candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM as main paper and age between 16.5-19.5 years.

So, as another option you can pursue B.Tech/B.E course and after that appear for CDS examination. CDS examination is conducted for recruitment in Air Force, Navy, Army and OTA.

The age limit to appear for examination is 19-23 years. The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. Candidates after qualifying in both stages are eligible for recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?