12th July 2016, 12:05 AM
BhupendraKumavat

Can I join Airport Safety Officer job at the age of 35 and after completing Diploma in Safety?

Hello Sir, I am B.H.Kumavat and I have completed Diploma in Safety and I am 35 year old. I want to know that can I join Airport Safety Officer job after completing Diploma. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  2. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  3. How can I join Defence Services being a Safety Officer with 2 years of experience?
  4. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  5. Safety Officer job in Tata, Duburi after completion of Industrial Safety course?
  6. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  7. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  8. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  9. What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future? -- [New]
  10. Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?
  11. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL?
  12. Where can I find the universities which provides the Ph.D in Safety course to apply?
  13. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  14. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  16. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  17. Value of diploma in Industrial safety?
  18. List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2016, 03:47 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Airport Safety Officer job at the age of 35 and after completing Diploma in Safety?

See, for safety officer according to the official notification of airport, one needs to have have pursued his/her diploma from safety or related branch and must be above 21 years of age.

So, according to this, you are eligible.
But to be sure shot, i would recommend you to read their official notification thoroughly.

The notification is available on the website
www.aai.aero/employment_news/careers.jsp

This is the career page of Airport authority on which all the notifications are listed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?