31st October 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?

Respected Sir/Mam,

U have completed Diploma fire & safety, Iosh(managing safely), first aid, intermediate, 10th & pursuing graduation.
I am searching a job of fresher safety officer /safety supervisor. But i have not found fresher safety job.
1.How to find own job?
2.Can i work any company on post of safety officer/safety supervisor? Because i have not done industrial diploma fire & safety.
3.What i do now?
4.Am i work other field & will this ok ?

31st October 2016, 10:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?

After completion of Diploma in fire & safety, you are eligible for job in various companies. But being a fresh diploma holder, you are not eligible for the post of safety supervisor. Initially you will be recruited as a trainee. After completion of your training period you will be absorbed confirmed in the company.
To search any jobs related to safety and fire management, you have to update yourself by continue visiting at the official websites of companies, different job portals, indeed.co.in, naukri.com etc.
It's good if you work in your core filed which is fire and safety management. So, try to get a job in your core field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?