7th February 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future?

Dear Sir, I have complete +2 & diploma in fire and safety course in 2013 & now I have 3 years experience as a safety officer. Now thinking do some more study which is better for my future career? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  2. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  3. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  4. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  5. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  6. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  7. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  8. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  9. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  10. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  11. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  13. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a 12th with Science stream study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Where to apply for it? -- [New]
  15. Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  17. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  18. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
8th February 2017, 03:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have complete +2 & diploma in fire and safety course in 2013 & now I have 3 years experience as a safety officer. Now thinking do some more study which is better for my future career? Please tell me.

One can study B.Sc Fire & Industrial Safety and after completion of the course can study further MBA in Safety Management course or can study B.Tech Fire & Safety Engineering etc. There are some graduation courses and post graduation courses available in the fire and safety field. You can pursue the courses for better future. The job opportunities for the fire & safety officer in India and abroad are good. There are many jobs in Gulf countries for the fire & safety officer posts. The courses are available in various institutions in India like

UPES - Website Link

NCTT Center for Fire & Safety Engineering - Website Link

NIFS - Website Link
20th September 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future?

Sir, I'm completed diploma in fire and safety 1 year course. I'm interested to study more on this same field give me suggestions please
14th December 2019, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I have completed fire and safety what I should further in fire and safety
13th July 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What should i study after completing diploma in fire and safety?
2nd January 2022, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have complete b tech in fire and safety course in 2020 & one year post graduation advanced diploma in industrial safety course now I have 3 years experience as a safety officer. Now thinking do some join in merchant navy in safety field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?