20th January 2012, 06:56 PM
madhuinteractive

Can I join in B.A Journalism after failing in 2nd PUC?

can i join in B.A journalism if i have failed in 2nd puc...please tell me if I can do it

24th January 2012, 01:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in B.A Journalism after failing in 2nd PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuinteractive View Post
can i join in B.A journalism if i have failed in 2nd puc...please tell me if I can do it
It is certainly not possible to join Journalism or any other bachelors degree program,without qualifying the Pre-University courses.
So, in order to pursue B.A.in Journalism, you should write the examination again in the next year, either from the same board or through another board, either regular or though correspondence mode offered by open schools of central as well as state level, whichever suits you the best but qualifying the exam is must for your higher studies.
2nd April 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

My name is shfiq, i completed 2puc in commerce can i join journalism...
21st April 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

how to join journalisn after 2 puc
and the steps and good journalism college in karnataka
22nd April 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join journalisn after 2 puc
and the steps and good journalism college in karnataka
Students aspiring for Bachelors in journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?