10th June 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Journalism after completing M.A degree? How much will I be paid?

Right now im doing b.com 2 year...can i do journalism after completing ma degree...how much will i be paid...if i do journalism after ma degree do i ave a bright future...ave i taken a right decion by doing journalism after degree...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Journalist if completed 12th Science?
  2. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i join Journalism after completing B.Com with 70%? Courses offering institutes for journalism?
  4. Whether BHU provides any bachelor degree course in Journalism or not?
  5. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  6. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  7. How can I join journalism after completing B.Com with 60% course?
  8. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  11. Names of colleges offering mass communication course at PG level?
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  14. What course(MA, MBA in journalism) should I opt for getting a well paid job after my BMM degree? I am married woman, having two kids. I want to be a reporter
  15. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  17. When will the entrance exam star for mass communication colleges in Orissa?
  18. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
22nd February 2012, 07:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Journalism after completing M.A degree? How much will I be paid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now im doing b.com 2 year...can i do journalism after completing ma degree...how much will i be paid...if i do journalism after ma degree do i ave a bright future...ave i taken a right decion by doing journalism after degree...

To pursue a career in Journalism or Mass communication, candidate has to opt for either undergraduate program or post graduate program. To pursue undergraduate level program one must have passed his/her +2 level of exam and for post graduation program one must have completed his/her bachelors degree.
Journalist can work in various department related to print as well as electronic media, such as reporters, editors, proof readers,etc
Remuneration one can expect in this field is not limited to any numbers. Initially you might not get sufficient amount but with time, experience and hard work, only sky is the limit. However in government related organization you can expect a salary starting from 10k to 15k. In private though, it may depend upon the reputation and popularity of the organizations.
27th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Journalism after completing M.A degree? How much will I be paid?

Right now I am doing BA in english honors. I am eager to study journalism. What is the right path after it? Can I do MA in journalism?
25th January 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

After inter, how to do MA in English?
5th September 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE degree in CSE and now i am working in a reputed software company. But i am eager to do journalism and to serve. How can i do that? and is it worth???
10th January 2021, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can i do do journalism after ma in economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?