15th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?

I want to join architecture after diploma in civil.I m gng to finish my diploma in civil by may.
how to apply for it?
what are the entrance exams for it and what preparations are required?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. How can I join Architecture after studying diploma civil 3rd semester?
  4. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  5. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  7. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  8. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?
  11. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  12. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  13. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  14. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  16. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  17. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of BE in Civil Engineering to join Indian Navy?
  18. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
11th June 2017, 04:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?

Your are advised not to hurry for job after diploma as there wouldn't be much job opportunity after diploma.You should go for higher studies like B.E or B.Tech, in order to have better job opportunity after completion of your bachelor's degree in future.
After diploma you can take lateral entry admission direct in 2nd year of 4 years B.E/B.Tech course.
For lateral entry admission you need to appear in lateral entry entrance test like LEEE/LEET/JELET/POLYCET/etc. conducted by various States.
Based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in particular college.
Eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam:
>You should have complete diploma engineering with 60% from a recognized board.
>Your age should not be less than 17 years.

The questions would be based upon your polytechnic syllabus, so prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?