26th July 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech now if my 12th certificate will be issued in Nov?

i am writing my 12th this oct through nios, my 12h certificates will be given to me in november .so can i join btech now in lpu and sudmit my 12th certificates in december is it eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  2. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  3. What documents are needed alongwith the EAMCET application form?
  4. OBC ceritificate issue date problem related to IIT exam
  5. Date of conduct of B.Tech 3rd semester exam?
  6. Previous years question papers in MSc chemistry in MS university
  7. Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the domicile criteria in Bihar?
  9. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  10. Can I join B.Tech in LPU now and submit my 12th certificate in December?
  11. How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?
  12. Way to get a new certificate if lost original?
  13. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  14. How long will it to get the certificate issued?
  15. Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission? -- [New]
  16. Possibility of Date of Birth correction in 10th CBSE certificate after 3 years of result declaration?
  17. When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Am i eligible for EAMCET NCC special counseling if I do NCC after completion of my intermediate
7th November 2011, 03:10 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech now if my 12th certificate will be issued in Nov?

dear friend,

yes, you can join .
but you should sign your headmasters sign in a application which is issued by school that you get your result in November so i will be showed to you in that time
after that you can go through the admission procedure.
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 03:16 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

yes, you can join .
but you should sign your headmasters sign in a application which is issued by school that you get your result in November so i will be showed to you in that time
best of luck.
8th November 2011, 08:01 AM
rsawamkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am writing my 12th this oct through nios, my 12h certificates will be given to me in november .so can i join btech now in lpu and sudmit my 12th certificates in december is it eligible?
For admission in government colleges (NITs and IITs) it is required at the time of admission, but for some private college you may get admission if you can get a written proof from you +2 school.
all the best
29th April 2012, 12:19 AM
nadankanan

you can join but you should sign your headmasters sign in a application which is issued by school that you get your result in November so i will be showed to you in that time
it is required at the time of admission, but for some private college you may get admission if you can get a written proof from you +2 school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?