12th June 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET? I have grand total of 835 marks from CSE vocational

sir I have a grand total of 835 marks frm cse vocational nd hv also done bridge course nd in eamcet I scored 45 marks only I failed in eamcet can I do engineering... Plz suggest

15th August 2016, 07:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET? I have grand total of 835 marks from CSE vocational

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by JNTUH and JNTUK for offering admission in professional undergraduate courses in colleges in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

The minimum marks required to qualify EAMCET examination is 40 marks. Candidates who have qualified and secured rank in EAMCET examination are eligible to get admission in Engineering course. Candidates who have not qualified EAMCET examination need to take admission in Engineering course through Management quota by contacting respective college management.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed CSE Vocational course and not qualified EAMCET examination, so, I advise you to take admission in Engineering course through Management quota (B-Category) seats.
16th May 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET? I have grand total of 835 marks from CSE vocational

What to do to join B.Tech after scoring 916 marks in EAMCET under BC-B category with 55 marks in EAMCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?