10th September 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Process to join Diploma course having done Vocational and bridge courses?

I had completed my inter in cse(vocational) i had passed bridge course also
now i want to do diploma please tell me the process cell:8885737471.email :[email protected]

5th December 2014, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to join Diploma course having done Vocational and bridge courses?

For admission in a Diploma course the minimum qualification required is 10th class from a recognized board of education. Hence, if you have 10th or its equivalent qualification, then you can surely apply for the entrance examination for getting admission in a Diploma course.

Admission in a top polytechnic Institute is based on the performance in the entrance examination. Therefore, you have to be very well prepared for the entrance exam. The questions asked in the entrance exam will objective type and there will be negative marking for each wrong answer. Some of the polytechnic entrance exams like JEXPO, JEECUP and many other state level polytechnic entrance exams are there for you.
11th April 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to join Diploma course having done Vocational and bridge courses?

I had competed 10th vocaational course. Can I eligible to write polytechnic entrance
7th May 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate in vocational course (Cse). I want to join in diploma but not written polycet entrance exam can I eligible for this
17th April 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i 'm completed vocational agriculture with brige course now i want to join in 3 years any diploma course agriculture soo please tell me sir 8179008168
3rd May 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply diploma ihave completed my vocational course E.T my phone no.9494165074. My Gmail. Is krishnasaikittu09
18th June 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am waiting for bridge course supplementary results 2019 there is a seats to can join in diploma
19th June 2019, 08:39 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Admission in a top polytechnic Institute is based on the performance in the entrance examination. Therefore, you have to be very well prepared for the entrance exam. The questions asked in the entrance exam will objective type and there will be negative marking for each wrong answer. Some of the polytechnic entrance exams like JEXPO, JEECUP and many other state level polytechnic entrance exams are there for you.

You can visit on the website http://bieap.gov.in/Home.aspx
4th November 2019, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I had completed my intermediate with MPHW F VOCATIONAL COURSE WITHOUT bridge course in 2012. Now I want to write bridge course. now am I eligible to write bridge course? Please give some suggestions thank u
24th November 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI "electronics mechanic" doing APPRENTICE training now and I want to do diploma ECE from 2nd year ????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?