8th October 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BL Evening course in Tamilnadu if I am 40 years old

i am 40 years old. can i join bl evening course in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join BL evening course in Tamilnadu? I am 40 years old
  2. Can I study BL in regular college or evening college in Tamilnadu at the age of 45 years?
  3. Am I eligible to study law after completing BSc Physics?
  4. Eligibility to join evening college for engineering?
  5. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  7. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  8. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  10. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  11. How to join Evening Diploma after completing 12th and ITI fitter?
  12. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  13. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu?
  14. How can I join as a tutor in Tamilnadu government sector? I have completed BSc Nursing -- [New]
  15. How to join evening engineering college in Bangalore?
  16. Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course
  17. How to join MCA in tamilnadu or near Trichy? List of MCA government college in Tamilnadu?
  18. How to join MCA evening college in Coimbatore? What is the fee structure?
27th May 2017, 09:11 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join BL Evening course in Tamilnadu if I am 40 years old

No. You are not eligible to apply for BL (Bachelor's of Law) course as per age limit criteria.

Eligibility

5 Years Integrated BL Course
- You must have passed (10+2) in any stream with at least 70% from a recognized board. Relaxation applicable 10% for SC/ST.
- Upper Age Limit : 20 Years. Relaxation applicable 2 year to SC/ST.

3 Years BL Course
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with at least 70% in any discipline from a recognized university. Relaxation applicable 10% for SC/ST.
- Upper Age Limit : 25 Years. Relaxation applicable 5 years to SC/ST.

Tentative Dates of Application
- Issue of Application Form : May, 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application : June, 2017

You have to send application by post to "Registrar, The Tamilnadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, "Poompozhil", No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai - 600028" along with requisite application fees.

Affiliated Government Law Colleges
- Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Chennai
- Government Law College, Madurai
- Government Law College, Trichy
- Government Law College, Coimbatore
- Government Law College, Tirunveli
- Government Law College, Vellore
- Government Law College, Chengalpattu

Career Options After BL Course
- Notary
- Legal Adviser
- Public Prosecutor
- Legal Expert
- Attorney General
- Munsifs
- Advocate
- Solicitor
- Law Reporter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?