21st August 2013, 07:05 PM
rajagem66ranju

Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course

I have completed MA (Pub.Adm.) through correspondence course. My age is 45 years now. Can I join any law course (through distance education or evening college)? What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Details for joining Ph.D in Law after passing ML?
  2. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there? -- [New]
  3. Can I join a correspondence law course at the age of 44 years?
  4. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  5. How can I join Law college through CLAT if I am a student of B.Pharma
  6. Can I join correspondence course in law after passing two years of graduation? Will it be useful for finding jobs in civil or defense?
  7. Is there any correspondence course for law stream?
  8. Without completing 12th can I join Law college? Qualification required for it? How to join the college?
  9. How to join in law field after completing M.A.B.Ed?
  10. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I do law through correspondence after completing graduation?
  12. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  14. Is there any correspondence course for Law stream in Dinabandhu law college
  15. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  16. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  17. How may i join correspondence program in B.L.? I am a B.Sc graduate
  18. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
30th April 2016, 07:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after master degree. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and is three year duration course.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. Candidates also have to appear and qualify in admission test for final recruitment for the job.

So, to get syllabus and other detail about examination procedure visit at respective official website of university.
27th May 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course

Dear Sir, I have passed PUC and then directly Joined MA Public Administration, through Open University (Annamalai University) and I am 62 years old can I join LLB course in correspondence course. please advice.
7th September 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can a person get admission into LLB course at the age of 56 and thereafter practice as an Advocate having 60% marks in general degree course achieved from open university.
8th September 2017, 09:39 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a person get admission into LLB course at the age of 56 and thereafter practice as an Advocate having 60% marks in general degree course achieved from open university.
Yes definitely you can apply for LLB at the age of 56years and with a master degree. As per the Bar Council there is no age limitation to study law and the candidates need to have a graduation degree from a recognized university(distance and regular both).

The candidates need to apply for Common Law Admission Test(CLAD) to get admission in the LLB course. There are also many other entrance examination for admission in law colleges. Some of the good law colleges and the entrance examination are:-

><University of Delhi LLB Entrance Test

><BHU- UET(Law)

><Jindal Global Law School- LSAT India

><Kurukshetra University Law Admission Test

><Rajeev Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur- LSAT Test

><Govt. Law colleges of Kerala- CEE Kerala

The two formats of LLB course- 5 years integrated LLB course for 12th level passed out candidates and 3 years LLB course for graduate candidates.

Eligibility Criteria for 3-years LLB entrance exam:-

>>Candidates should have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Both regular and distance course candidates are eligible to apply.

>>The minimum age of the candidates should be 17years. There is no upper age limitation.

>>The candidates should be Indian citizen.

You need to score a good rank to get admission in the top law colleges. The application forms are available in the official website of the respective colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?