19th March 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

List of law entrance test I can give to get admission in Law institute in India?

how many types of law entrance test to get the admission in law institute in India
send detials on my id..

24th April 2012, 07:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of law entrance test I can give to get admission in Law institute in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many types of law entrance test to get the admission in law institute in India
send detials on my id..

In order to get admission in a Law Institute for LLB programs candidate has to appear for entrance exams. These entrance exam are conducted on different levels. The exam are conducted on National level, State Level as well as by the Law Institutes. Following are the list of entrance exams which one has to appear in order to get admission in a Law Institute
  • Common Law Admission Test [CLAT-Conduted by 14 national Law Institutes]
  • Amity Law School Entrance Exam
  • Government of Kerala Law Entrance Examination
  • Government Law College Maharashtra Entrance Exam
  • Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
  • National Law School University Entrance Examination
  • KIIT Law School Admission Test KLSAT
  • Symbiosis Law School Entrance Exam
  • University of Delhi Entrance Test
In order to get detail information one may refer to the official websites of the concerned Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?