6th July 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CA if I am 27 years old B.Com student

I Am 27 Years Old.Passed B.com.Can I join to CA?

17th July 2014, 02:10 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Can I join CA if I am 27 years old B.Com student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Am 27 Years Old.Passed B.com.Can I join to CA?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for CA course after completing B. Com course. The minimum educational qualification to apply for CA Foundation, you should have completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidate who completed graduation course are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. But the minimum marks is differs from science and commerce stream. Since, you belong from commerce stream. So you need to score minimum 55% marks B. Com course in order to directly join in the Intermediate course. Otherwise, you are not directly eligible for Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?