9th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in CS course after completing BSc(Comp)?

i completed my B.sc(comp).can i join in cs course?...please tell me if i can do it

12th June 2012, 03:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in CS course after completing BSc(Comp)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my B.sc(comp).can i join in cs course?...please tell me if i can do it
The Company Secretary Course can be pursued after qualifying any of the following examination in any discipline and with any combination of subjects:
  • Higher Secondary Examination
  • Bachelors Degree Examination

Since you have completed Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) program, you can definitely pursue Company Secretary course and will be eligible to get exemption from the First stage of the course known as Foundation Program. As per the guidelines of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, a graduate is eligible to enroll directly for the Executive Program and must get complete exemption from the Foundation Program, regardless of the stream followed and marks secured in the bachelors level. So, being a graduate, you will have to go through the following stages to successfully complete the course:
  1. Executive Program
  2. Professional Program
  3. Management Training

For complete information about the Company Secretary course, refer to the official webpage of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
24th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

IS IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR THE BSC STUDENT TO GO COMPANY SECRETARY
8th September 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i hav cmpltd my b.sc(comp) and i want to join some computer classes what is the best course?
8th September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.sc(comp) and want to join computer classes what could be the best computer class to join as there is much time for joining pg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?