17th May 2011, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Steps for becoming a CA after completing B.Com? Where to join in Coimbatore? Job after completing CA course?

Sir,
I have compeleted my higher secondary exam in 2010 (+2). I am 24 year old. I was unable to study during my schooling periods because of my family situations. Now i am doing my degree B.com CA (computer applications) in Bharathiyar University at coimbatore at distance education. Can i become a Chartered Accountant. What are the steps should i take and what course should i do. please explain me in detail. Where shall i go and join in coimbatore. What type of jobs and where can i get after completing this ca course. Please tell me what course should i do now. Thanks

17th May 2011, 05:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps for becoming a CA after completing B.Com? Where to join in Coimbatore? Job after completing CA course?

Since you are pursuing B.Com you can join for the CA course now itself. You can enroll for the foundation course. You will need to send a DD for Rs 250 to ICAI. You will receive the guidance on how to do the course from the prospectus. You do have another option to login to the ICAI site.
24th May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps for becoming a CA after completing B.Com? Where to join in Coimbatore? Job after completing CA course?

Sir,
I am going to appear my HSC board exam next year.In future i am planning to become a Charterred Accountant.Sir, can you please tell me what are the different courses for becoming a CA.Also tell me some good colleges in Pune for CA.Reply me as soon as possible.
Thank You.
15th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.com so now i want to do a ca course so how many yeaars will be there need not to take foundation couse
9th July 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

is there any provission to join in CA after comleting B.COM, without apperaing in CPT
2nd August 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any coaching for cpt in madurai
19th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My son doing BE(ECE) in chennai anna university .I like him to do as scientist in isro, he too much interested so.please kindly guide us what he has to do get admission in isro, now he is at his 5th semester.
thanking you,
SIVARAAJU .R
23rd August 2011, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

how many years to go ca course after completing BBM degree.is there is an option without entering cpt .
29th April 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

how many yrs to go ca course after completing BAF degree ,is an option without IPCC
15th June 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.. i have completed b.com degree.. Next what r the steps taken to completing the CA...Plz give me full information..
30th October 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

how many years i have to study to be a CA after completion of BBM
30th October 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

HOW MNY YEARS I HAVE TO STUDY AFTER COMPLETION OF BBM TO BE A CA
30th October 2012, 07:40 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

CA

The entry level for all the students is the same. Every student intending to take up the professional accounting course of CA (Chartered Accountancy) has to qualify in the CPT (Common Proficiency Test).

Graduate students are not provided any exemption from appearing at this level.

A student is eligible to register for the CPT (Common Proficiency Test) after 10th Standard, but can appear at the examination only after appearing in the 10 + 2 examinations.

There is no minimum % marks specified for entry to this level either in the 10th standard examination or the 10 + 2 examination. Moreover, students of any group can take up this course.

Start/Register for CPT after 10th
CPT » Common Proficiency Test
[4 subjects arranged into 2 sessions of 2 hours and 100 marks each.]

Appear for CPT after writing 12th Exams

Register for PCC after passing both CPT & 10 + 2
PCC » Professional Competency Course
[12 subjects arranged into 2 groups 3 papers each]

Practical Training
[As an Articled for 3 ½ Years
or
As an Audit Clerk for 56 months] ITT
Information Technology Training
A course of 100 hour duration to be
completed before being eligible
to appear for the PCE

Appear for PCE after completing 15 months of Training and ITT
PCE » Professional Competency Examination

Appear for Final
[After Passing PCE and
Completing Practical Training] GMC
General Management
& Communciation Skills Course
Undergo this course simultaneously

Pass Final

Become an Associate Member

Post Qualification Courses [Optional]

3rd May 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to join the CA COURSE but i don't know how to join it and how much salary.
1st August 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir....i am a degree final year student......i want to become an ca....so pls tell me the procedure to be followed after ca../...and tell me the best institute in chennai....for ca coaching
thanks sir
10th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir now im doing b.com can i join ca give some information about ca nd also about the salar.......
29th December 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir i am F.Y.B.COM appearing student i want to do CA IN PROFFESIONAL LEVEL
SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SUGGESTION.
29th December 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,SIR
I AM F.Y B.COM APPEARING STUDENT I WANT TO DO C.A IN HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL LEVEL
SO I, REQUEST YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SUGGESTION WHAT I DO ?
27th January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 55% marks in M com in that 6 marks are given
as extra marks for getting 55 % marks.kindly check that am i eligible for C a intermediate course
9th June 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

i have complete my b.com with 64 % now in what exam of ca i have to appear
19th August 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

which one is the best option to make CA? After having grauduation or direct addimssion in CA after completing 2? how many years did it take to become CA after graduation?
26th September 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.com. Can we do CA after getting marriage and can we directly take up IPCC course. What will be the free structure till the end of the course?
26th September 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.com, can we complete CA after marriage and can we directly take up the IPCC course? What will be the free structure by the time we comolete CA. What will be the time duration to complete CA after my B.com course? Thank you
26th September 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.com, can we complete CA after marriage and can we directly take up IPCC course? What will be the free structure by the time we complete CA course? What will be the duration to complete CA after B.com. Thank you.
13th October 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

what are step to become ca or how many year spend to become ca after tybcom
28th August 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLITED B.COM (CA) ......I VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO DO IN CA ...I WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT COMPLETE PROCEJURE AND STEPS TO BECOME AN CHARTED ACCOUNTANT,,I HAVE A ANOTHER DOUBT , IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE WITH IN 2 YRS...
30th August 2015, 12:55 AM
JSD.

It is good that you are interested in the CA course. Since you have Completed your bachelor's degree in commerce section.You have completed your B.com course so definitely you can do the CA course .

For this now you have to appear in the Ca-ipcc examination.This exam is conducted by the ICAI .To be eligible for this exam ,it is must to have a bachelor degree in any stream.

If appearing aspirant have the degree in commerce section than they have to score minimum 55% marks in aggregate. If it is non-commerce background than they have to score minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

If you successfully pass the Ca-ipcc , than you have to go for the Ca-finals. After this you can write the articleship , in this way you will complete the CA course.
31st August 2015, 11:10 PM
Rashmuu

You have to appear in the CA-IPCC examination which is conducted by the ICAI every year.Eligibility for IPCC is to have a bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.If the degree is from a commerce background than you have to score minimum 55% marks in aggregate.

You have to appear in Finals after clearing the IPCC successfully.If you clear all these stages , than you clears all the stages of CA automatically.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?