6th August 2011, 03:01 PM
A-1140

How to join SSC in Flying branch? Will it make any difference if I join it now or after completing my PG?

I have just completed my graduation from Delhi university.I want to join SSC for women in flying branch.I want to know is it going to make any difference if i join it now or if i join it after completing my PG?? Which option is better join it after Graduation or PG?

17th April 2012, 02:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join SSC in Flying branch? Will it make any difference if I join it now or after completing my PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-1140 View Post
I have just completed my graduation from Delhi university.I want to join SSC for women in flying branch.I want to know is it going to make any difference if i join it now or if i join it after completing my PG?? Which option is better join it after Graduation or PG?
In order to join Indian Air Force, being a women candidate, you must be within the age limit of 19-23 years.
As far as educational qualification is concerned, you must be a graduate and have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the same.
Apart from that, you must also have studied Physics and Mathematics in the higher secondary level.
The tenure of the service will be 14 years.

As far as Graduation or Post graduation is concerned, its not going to make any difference as the eligibility criteria mentioned above will remain same in both the situations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?