2nd July 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after studying 10th?

can i join diploma in aeronautical engineering after studying 10th

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after studying 10th?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks? -- [New]
  3. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  4. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  12. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  13. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  18. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
4th January 2014, 03:19 AM
madhuparna das

Default Re: Can I join diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after studying 10th?

no you can not.you have to complete your 12th standard with PCM. then you can go for joint entrance exam or AIEEE.if u get a good rank then u will get a college according to your rank..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?