23rd May 2010, 03:18 PM
diraj

Can I join direct 2nd year engineering if I have 3 backs?

i have failed in the diploma exams i have 3 odd subjects can i join engineering laterally

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join direct 2nd year for engineering in Germany?
  2. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I join direct 2nd year in IIT after finishing 10th standard
  4. What is the process to study direct 2nd year in engineering?
  5. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in Biomedical engineering
  6. Will I get admission in 3rd semester if got 6 backs in 1st and 5 backs in 2nd semester?
  7. What is the cutoff of civil engineering direct 2nd year engineering?
  8. Cutoff for computer engineering for direct 2nd year?
  9. How to join IIT direct 2nd year B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  11. IT diploma can be done after 10th? Direct admission in 2nd year IT engineering is possible?
  12. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  16. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  17. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
10th May 2011, 10:09 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Can I join direct 2nd year engineering if I have 3 backs?

I think at first you have to clear your subjects then you are elligible for geting admmission in B.tech degre engineering collge.
10th May 2011, 06:00 PM
Prerna20

Default Re: Can I join direct 2nd year engineering if I have 3 backs?

Hi

It depends on the college you are applying to.

Many colleges accept 3 backs and give a provisional admission, that stands if you clear the diploma backs.

Other colleges give admission only to students who have cleared diploma

Regards

Prerna
15th June 2011, 09:59 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to take admission in engineering course if you are having any supplimentries or backlogs in your diploma course.

However one way is still left to take admission in engineering .
If u took admission in diploma after 12th then you can seek admission in engineering's first year directly. Otherwise no option is left except to complete your diploma, on the basis of which you can get admission in the sencond year of your engineering.
15th November 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

give me suggestion that how can i complete my Graduation after Diploma??? know that i have only one year time period b'coz then i have to going to USA. and i want to do my graduation any how.. though my BE running in AMIE(Calcutta university) but it take more time....... so give me proper guidelines...
13th January 2012, 10:45 PM
ram1246

HI FRIEND

so you wanna join engineering

but i am really sorry you need to clear the subjects of your Diploma

then you can go with engineering 2nd year

so i am wishing you AALL THE BEST this time you going to clear your subjects and you definitely join engineering

ALL THE BEST
22nd May 2012, 11:30 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I join direct 2nd year engineering if I have 3 backs?

Hi

Whenever we are studying Engineering, there is one thing which we need to make sure that we do not get or accumulate backlogs. This is because it goes against our reputation and also hampers our confidence in front of everyone and for ourselves also.

Backlog is when a student is unable to clear the passing marks in any of the subjects of that particular semester and it can be in more than one subject as well.

Now in most of the Engineering colleges, this is permitted that if you get a back, then you can carry on your Engineering studies ahead with the next semester, but you need to clear the backs whatever you have, by the end of the course.

If you cannot clear them, you will not get your degree. You have to clear all the backs that you accumulate by the end of the course.

So coming to your question, as you have 3 backs, I would suggest you to clear them as soon as possible or it is seen that these backs become pains later on. But yeah sure you can join the 2nd year Engineering course ahead, with these backs pending on your shoulder.

But still I would also recommend that you consult your college authorities and clarify if you are allowed to do so, or you first need to clear all those backs and only then would you be allowed for the next year of your course.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd May 2012, 11:41 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Can I join direct 2nd year engineering if I have 3 backs?

Hello Friend,

Now in most of the Engineering colleges, this is permitted that if you get a back, then you can carry on your Engineering studies ahead with the next semester, but you need to clear the backs whatever you have, by the end of the course.

If you cannot clear them, you will not get your degree. You have to clear all the backs that you accumulate by the end of the course.

you first need to clear all those backs and only then would you be allowed for the next year of your course.

Thank You!
29th July 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i have only math 3 is backlog whereas i am pass the last year with 65% can i get provisional admission in direct second year ENGG
14th June 2015, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I have applied mathematics back during my diploma of computer engineering where as have all clear my 3rd year can I get admission to degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?