19th May 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I join directly at intermediate level after graduating in B.Com?

i n graduate in b.com can i join directly for intermediate level..can you please reply to me

15th June 2011, 05:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join directly at intermediate level after graduating in B.Com?

Hello friend,
Since you have not mentioned which particular course you want to now about, its really difficult to answer it. However, the eligibility criteria is different for different courses.
For professional courses like company secretary and cost and works accountancy, a graduate is eligible to enroll for the intermediate level whereas, in case of chartered accountancy, admission to the intermediate level depends upon the percentage you scored and the stream you belong to.
19th July 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join directly at intermediate level after graduating in B.Com?

Hi, I want to know whether i can apply for company secertary and also i have complete my graduation 5 years back with 50% percentage.
20th July 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

iam a commerce graduate (b.com comp) can i join in cs intermediate directly without qualifying entrance exam?
3rd August 2011, 07:27 PM
sahoo.dinabandhu001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i n graduate in b.com can i join directly for intermediate level..can you please reply to me
piz give your suggestion
13th September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i hv to join ca now i completed my b.com how should i get admission to ca?
10th November 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I HAD COMPLETED MY T.Y.B.COM AND I WANT TO DO HIGHER STUDY (SPECIALLY I WANT DO C.S.) SO CAN I DIRECTLY ADMISSION IN C.S. INTER. TELL ME KNOW AFTER C.S. INTER HOW MANY MONTH WILL ARTICLE SHIP TRAINING? AND THEN WHEN I APPEAR FINAL EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?