24th April 2012, 04:27 PM
vpaulg

Can I skip the foundation course and directly join for intermediate course?

I had registered for CS foundation course during the beginning of my graduation and haven't written the exam. but now i have completed my graduation and wanna know whether i can skip the foundation course and directly join for the intermediate course?

22nd May 2012, 04:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I skip the foundation course and directly join for intermediate course?

Yes, it is possible to attend Intermediate course after graduation. Foundation exam for CS course need to be attended after 12th class. On the other hand, graduates need not apply for CS course starting from foundation level itself. You can write Intermediate exam directly. Those who clear this level can apply for Professional Program in CS course.

22nd March 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I skip the foundation course and directly join for intermediate course?

i m the student of b.com part 2 can i join intermediate of icwai as appearning in b.com part 3 exam

25th March 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

If i just graduate from SPM and want to go college,can i just in diploma and skip foundation?

31st August 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i have cracked cpt course and so can i directly join for intermediate course

23rd October 2020, 02:50 PM
Priya Dhongade

No you have to first complete foundation course then your eligible to do intermediate course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?