Unregistered

Can I get railway job after passing 12th science in 3rd division

I passed +2 science in 3rd division can i get a railway jobs

23rd June 2015, 12:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get railway job after passing 12th science in 3rd division

To get the railway job after passing 12th one has to crack the SCRA examination

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice and the same examination is held twice every by Union Public Service Commission. The examination is held two stages which are called as General ability test and Personality assessment test respectively. Also for SCRA examination the necessary qualifications are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* You must have done your intermediate or any equivalent degree course with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognized board with 1st or 2nd division.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 21 years.

Now since you have passed your 12th with third division so you are not eligible for the same examination.
18th January 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get railway job after passing 12th science in 3rd division

What I do ?? The 2016 exam was very strict So my division has been third, are we no longer worth a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?