23rd January 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army being a Commerce candidate and going to give HSC Exam in February, 2012?

Respected sir ,
I am a commerce student i'am in HSC .i am going do give my HSC exam on feb 2012 . I want to join in indian army. I was in scout and guide for 2year. So please instruct me .Can i join indian army ?
thanking you
your faithfully
Raviraj Acharya

23rd January 2012, 10:58 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army being a Commerce candidate and going to give HSC Exam in February, 2012?

One can join Indian Army soon after the completion of their 12th class with any of the stream. For this, they have to appear for NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

Candidates who have qualified in the written exam will be called for Interview. A good performance in Interview will confirm you a job in Indian Army.

Here is the eligibility criteria for NDA Exam to join Army.

-One should have completed 12th class with any of the stream from a recognized institute.
-Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to appear for this Exam.

-With regard to age criteria, one should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

-It is must that a candidate should be an unmarried male to be eligible for this Exam.

Candidates can join Navy wing and Air Force wings also, but for this, they should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

As per this criteria, you are eligible to appear for NDA Exam if you possess the required age.

For this academic year, NDA I Exam is going to be conducted on 15-04-2012.

The last date to apply for this Exam is by 30-01-2012.

If you are interested, you can apply for this Exam.

For detailed information on this Exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
23rd January 2012, 11:27 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army being a Commerce candidate and going to give HSC Exam in February, 2012?

You can join Indian Army after 12th standard Commerce through NDA.

NDA- National Defence Academy exam conducted by UPSC two times every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry into Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

You can join Indian Army if you are within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years having 12th standard either appearing final exam or passed from a recognised Central/State Board from any stream.You should be physically fit. You must be an unmarried Indian male to apply for NDA.

The process of registration of NDA-I is going on now the last date of application is 30.01.2012 followed by exam on 15.04.2012.

For detailed information you may log on to the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
23rd January 2012, 06:05 PM
chetan pratap singh

hi

any canditate who passed 12th class with any stream is elligible for army.

you can attemp nda whose detail given below;
For Army- class 12th any stream
For Navy and Air Force- class 12th with physics and maths
Gender- Male Only

if you want join as normal soldier thn you can try for raily bharti for army.

best of luck
13th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what i do after 12 by commerce to join indian army
and iam girl
14th June 2012, 01:04 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what i do after 12 by commerce to join indian army
and iam girl

[FONT=Times New Roman]Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Army.

There are some selection procedure such as:
Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years
ii)For OTA:19-23 Years
iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years
iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

They select the students through the
i) Written Test
ii)Intelligence & Personality test
iii)Medical test.

Exam Pattern
i) Written Test

for IMA / Naval Academy / AFA
All the three papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
total 300 marks,each paper 100 marks.

for OTA
All the two papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
total 200 marks,each paper of 100 marks.

ii)Intelligence & Personality test :Generally here checks the Personality of the candidate,GD,group planning, physical fitness test, interview, small lectures on general issues & psychological tests. etc...

iii)Medical test.
After getting selected in interview ,the candidates are called for medical examination which is conducted by Military Hospitals.

Pre-Commission training After getting final selected the candidates are called for Training.

[/FONT]

14th June 2012, 12:01 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hello friend...
Yes,are eligible to apply for the indian army 12 th standard is the minimum qualification to join in army.
NDA exam is the entrance exam to join in army UPSC conducted this exam.
NDA have 3 wings those are
army
navy
air force

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM:
12 th standard candidates are eligible
age between 16.5 to 19 years
candidate should be a citizen of india
physically fit for candidates
unmarried male candidates are applicable
Selection procedure done in 3 ways those are
SELECTION PROCESS:
Written test
Personal interview
Medical test
If you want more information about this exam please visit the website www.upsc.gov.in
GOOD LUCK IN FUTURE...
15th January 2013, 07:24 PM
denwer1

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

Candidates who have qualified in the written exam will be called for Interview. A good performance in Interview will confirm you a job in Indian Army.

-One should have completed 12th class with any of the stream from a recognized institute.
-Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to appear for this Exam.

-With regard to age criteria, one should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

-It is must that a candidate should be an unmarried male to be eligible for this Exam.

Candidates can join Navy wing and Air Force wings also, but for this, they should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

As per this criteria, you are eligible to appear for NDA Exam if you possess the required age.

15th January 2013, 07:26 PM
denwer1

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

1st April 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my b.com in 2014 . My date of birth : 26 April 1990 , gender : female . Am I eligible to become INDIAN ARMY OFFICER
24th May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed my 12th from commerce and want to join army. what is the procedure to join indian army???
13th August 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

wich rquirement for join Army
13th August 2013, 11:22 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i hav completed my 12th from commerce and want to join army. what is the procedure to join indian army???
To Join Indian Army Just After Passing Class 12th, You need to apply for the UPSC NDA exams:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview

Minimum Height and weight required for the NDA exams is
Height - 152 Cms
Weight 45 Kg
14th August 2013, 11:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NDA examination after completion of 10+2 with Commerce. You are surely eligible for Indian Army through NDA examination.

NDA is National Defence Academy in Khadakvasla, Maharashtra and UPSC takes the examination for recruiting cadets in the Academy.

Age Required for NDA:

Must be between 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male can apply for this exam.

Selection Procedure:

-Written Exam

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

NDA Exam Pattern:

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th October 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I m in 12std n willing to join Indian milatery .is there any guarantee of our life that we will not die during fight
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?