29th October 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to give to join Indian Army after passing 12ith with commerce?

i had done 12th with commerce and i m a B C A final year student and want to join indian army.So i want to ask which exam i can give for join indian army?

1st December 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam to give to join Indian Army after passing 12ith with commerce?

I am student of commrce in 11. I am S.T.My hight is 5 feet 6inch.can i join in army soilder?
1st December 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam to give to join Indian Army after passing 12ith with commerce?

hello sir. This is mujim badawale i am doing b.com after this i want to join indian army so can you help me to how am i join indian army
1st December 2011, 10:14 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

You can join Indian Army by appearing NDA Exam.NDA stands for National Defense Academy,this exam is conducted by upsc every year twice to take qualified students into different defense service like
>>Indian Air Force Academy
>>Indian Navy Academy
>>Indian Army Academy

To appear for this exam
>>For Indian Air Force/Indian Navy Academy:You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university with 55% marks
>>For Indian Army Academy:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.
>>And your age should be be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

Important date for NDA exam:
NDA-I exam:
Issuing of application form form 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will be held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam:
Issuing of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will be held on 19th August 2012.

If you have fulfilled with above mentioned criteria,then you can appear for NDA exam this year.
To apply the application form online,then click on below mentioned link.
http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
14th December 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I want to join Iadian Army.. I completed my 12 in commerce by 50 %.. and just now I at last year of BCA in pune university so can I join?
30th December 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello'Sir My Name Is Lokesh Meena I Am In 12 I Have PCM And I Want To Join Indian Army...So What Will I Do. Bt I Will overage for NDA. So I Kindly Request U Sir Please Tell Me How To I Will Join Indian Army Please Sir...
31st December 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i am studying intermediate with commerce.my date of birth is 04/08/1995.can i appear for n.d.a. 2012?
5th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am studying 2 commerce now . After completing it can i join in Indian Army
11th January 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY .I HAVE DONE MCA AND BCA FROM KASHMIR UNIVERSITY WITH 85% how can i join please send ifo on [email protected].
21st January 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in class 12 commers and wants to join Army after 12. Can i do sir?
AND IF YES HOW AND WHEN(DATES)
THANK YOU
13th February 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello, myself Purnima Upadhyay, write now i m pursuing BCA and this is my 3rd year,i have came from commerce background with computer science as an external subject, i am very desperate to join INDIAN ARMY,PLEASE give me a good solution at the earliest......
13th February 2012, 09:55 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which exam to give to join Indian Army after passing 12ith with commerce?

Hi

If you are from the Commerce side, then certainly you are eligible to get into the Indian Army. But mind you, you are not eligible for the Indian Air Force or Navy.

I would give you details about how you can get into the Indian Army after passing Class 12th.

NDA - National Defense Academy

NDA is the All India Entrance Examination which is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year to select or rather recruit candidates for the wings of the defense namely Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

Now there are certain Basic Eligibility Conditions which the candidates must fulfill before they can apply for this exam. They are :

1. You should be an Unmarried Male citizen of India.

2. Your age should be well between 16.5 to 19 years. No relaxation is given in this as such.

3. Now for your educational qualifications, you must be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India.

4. If you wish to apply for the Indian Navy or Air Force wings, then Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects that you must have studied in your Higher Secondary examination.

5. You should be physically totally fit in order to get into any defense wing of India.

Thus anybody who satisfies the above mentioned criteria's are eligible to apply for the NDA exam.

So in reply to your query, NDA is the exam which is required to be given by you to get into the Indian Army after passing Class 12th.

-> Every year this exam is conducted in the month of April. This time also the date is 15th April 2012 (Sunday).

-> The official Notification was out on 31st December 2011, and the last date to apply was 30th January 2012.

-> So if you have missed to apply, you have a chance next year only.

If you want to know any more information regarding this, Please Click Here to visit the official website of the UPSC.

You may also read Employment News regularly for more updates.

I am uploading a file for the Structure and Pattern of the exam. Kindly take a look.

Hope this helps.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: doc Structure for the NDA Examination.doc(30.0 KB, 100 views)
13th February 2012, 10:25 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had done 12th with commerce and i m a B C A final year student and want to join indian army.So i want to ask which exam i can give for join indian army?
dear friend,

After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Army.As you are a candidate of 12th in commerce then you are also very much eligible for Indian Army.See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.
You can also apply for N.D.A. and C.D.S.(Common Defense Services). There generally two examination are held for N.D.A., one is N.D.A.-1 and another is N.D.A.-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indianarmy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
13th February 2012, 11:45 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

After passing 12th std to join Indian Army you must have appeared in NDA exam named as National Defense Academy conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

As you are in final year of BCA i would suggest you to finish your graduation and appear in the exam conducted by UPSC, named as CDS exam which can be expanded as Combined Defense Service Examination. Like NDA exam this is also an entrance exam for selecting people for joining in Defense Services of India. The eligibility requirements for appearing in this exam are

1. You must be a citizen of India.
2. Your age must be above 19 years and below 23years.
3. You must have finished your graduation of any discipline from a recognized
university.
13th February 2012, 11:50 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
After +2 to join Indian army you have to apply for NDA exam which is held twice in a year.....
The eligibility criteria of NDA exam are as follows...

As you are a commerce background student then you can not apply , after your graduation you can apply for Indian army force.

For more detail visit official website of Indian air force...

Good luck..........
15th February 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Kush Debbarma i m so willing to join an army and want to doing something for country, at present i m a B.com although for N.D.A and CDS Exam. my age will be over(4.5.88).so how i will join in army ? And where will good for us?if you don,t mind please inform in my email [email protected] my word is not good so please forgive me .
17th February 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I Had Passed My 12 exam
I want to join indian army
So kindly tell me how to fill form or how to get there
Please tell me where is ur office in Mumbai
plese inform at my contact no. 8879446651
I hope u will inform me very quickly
18th February 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl i want to join indian army offier. i am going to compet my 11th class i am commerce student .
26th February 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bca in 2012 from an ignou university now i want to join defence service like army and airforce am i eligible for that?
13th March 2012, 10:02 PM
dhandeep singh

Quote:
i am studying intermediate with commerce.my date of birth is 11/02/1995.can i appear for n.d.a. 2012?
i also very interested in that field...
14th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i join in a officer post of indian army after passing 12th commerce? please give the detail information in my website [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a student of commerce ,can i apply for NDA , if no how can i go in INDIAN ARMY.
i m now in 12th ,i am 16.5 years old, my hight is 162 , can i get admission in INDIAN ARMY.
MY ID IS..
[email protected]
24th April 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
NDA(national defence academy) is conducted by upsc(uniƶn public service comission) twice in a year i.e NDA-I &NDA-II

NDA has three wings

1.army
2.navx
3.airforce

Eligibility criteria:

1.the candidae should complete 12th standard from recognized board

2.age limit 16.5 to 19years

3.candidate should be a citizen of india

4.only unmarried male candidaues are eligible

for more details visit

www.upsc.gov.in

Selection process::

1.written test

2.main exam
24th April 2012, 11:52 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
To join the Indian Army there is an entrance exam known as NDA. NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It is conducted by UPSC every year. The educational qualification is 10+2. The age limit is 18-21 years. Through the you can join anyone of the following sections:
1)Army
2)Navy
3)Air force.
30th April 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
iam a commerce student of class 12th passed out and i dont have any science subject including mathematics becaus i studied in a ISC syllabus school....so i wanted to know whether i can join the Indian Army as an officer,my father is also an army person,he's a SUBEDAR MAJOR.....SO KINDLY PLEASE LET YOU KNOW ME....
Thanking You.........
3rd May 2012, 12:19 AM
Vikkybablu8

Quote:
Hello, myself Purnima Upadhyay, write now i m pursuing BCA and this is my 3rd year,i have came from commerce background with computer science as an external subject, i am very desperate to join INDIAN ARMY,PLEASE give me a good solution at the earliest......
Hi

If you are from the Commerce side, then certainly you are eligible to get into the Indian Army. But mind you, you are not eligible for the Indian Air Force or Navy.

ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA:

CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE THE 12TH STANDARD FROM A RECOGNIZED BOARD OF INDIA

candidate should be a citizen of india

age limit is 16.5 to 19 years

candidate should be a physically fit

only unmarried male candidates are eligible

for more details visit www.upsc.gov.in
9th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i join in a officer post of indian army after passing 12th commerce? please give the detail information my contact no 9557801209 nd my email id [email protected] giv me suggestion
30th July 2012, 12:14 AM
samatha89
Member+

Lightbulb Re: Which exam to give to join Indian Army after passing 12ith with commerce?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy,this exam is conducted by upsc every year twice to take qualified students into different defense service like
>>Indian Navy Academy
>>Indian Army Academy

To appear for this exam
>>For Indian Air Force/Indian Navy Academy:You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university with 55% marks
>>For Indian Army Academy:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.

NDA-I exam:
NDA-II exam:

If you have fulfilled with above mentioned criteria,then you can appear for NDA exam this year.
31st July 2012, 01:47 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

You can join Indian Army by appearing NDA Exam.NDA stands for National Defense Academy,this exam is conducted by upsc every year twice to take qualified students into different defense service like
>>Indian Navy Academy
>>Indian Army Academy
31st July 2012, 11:28 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

nt defense service like
>>Indian Navy Academy
>>Indian Army Academy

To appear for this exam

NDA-I exam:
NDA-II exam:

5th January 2013, 09:01 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

As you have completed your 12th with commerce and are currently in BCA final year , you have two ways to join Indian Army.

These two ways are :

1) Through NDA Examination

2) Through CDS Examination

Both the NDA & CDS Examinations are conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission.

The Qualifications that are needed for NDA Examination :

* Educational Qualification : 12th from nay recognized board.

* Age Limit : 16.5-19 years.

* Nationality : Indian

* Sex : Male

The Qualifications that are needed for CDS Examination :

* Educational Qualification : Graduation from any recognized college/university.

* Age Limit : 18-24 years.

* Nationality : Indian

So , from the above mentioned , now its on you that for which qualification , you set yourself eligible and then apply for this examination.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

6th May 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

What R the syllabus of enterence exam of NDA for commerce or arts candidate
3rd June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I AM KOMAL JAISWAL I READ IN CLASS 10. I WANT TO JOIN THE INDIAN ARMY, CAN U SUGGESTED ME WHAT CAN I DO?
1st August 2013, 12:08 AM
whiteblossom

Hello ,

UPSC conducts the NDA entrance exam for the recruitment of candidates in Indian Army , Airforce , Navy .

The CAndidates willing to join Indian defence services they have to appear for the NDA entrance exam .

The eligibilty for the NDA Entrance exam is :

1] Nationality :Indian

2]Age : 16 1/2 to 19 years

3] Marital status / sex : unmarried Male .
A candidate cannot marry until the training course is completed .

The training period for NDA is of three years .

4] Eduacational qualification : 12th class or equivalent for Army wing .
But 12th class with Physics and Maths is compulsory for Airforce and Navy wing .

So, the commerce students can select only army wing as they do not have Physics in their studies .
24th October 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which exam to give to join Indian Army after passing 12ith with commerce?

I am student of commrce in 12th class. My hight is 5 feet 6inch .can i join in army soilder?
21st February 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce as my subject and pe as a optional subject . how can i join army and how can i give nda as my maths stream and physics chemistry field is not cleared
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?