7th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after passing 10th? What post may I get in Indian Navy?

Can i join indian navy after my 10th and what post may i get in indian navy.

9th August 2012, 12:25 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 10th? What post may I get in Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

First of all you cannot join in Indian Navy as you are not possessing needed qualification for joining in it.

The reason is that your education qualification is not enough for joining in Indian Navy.

Eligibility Needed:

It is that for joining in Indian Navy you need to write the entrance exam and for writing the entrance exam there are certain eligibility conditions which re needed to be possessed and regarding the education qualification you need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects

If you possess the above mentioned education qualification then there are chances of you to write the NDA Exam which offers you to join in Indian Navy with certain other qualification which includes such as:

> Nationality

> Martial Status

> Age Limit

> Physical Standard

If you are possessing all these then you can apply for the exam

This exam is conducted by UPSC and so for knowing more details about the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
9th August 2012, 12:42 AM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 10th? What post may I get in Indian Navy?

Hey friend,

First of all you cannot join in Indian Navy as you are not possessing needed qualification for joining in it.

The reason is that your education qualification is not enough for joining in Indian Navy.

Eligibility Needed:

It is that for joining in Indian Navy you need to write the entrance exam and for writing the entrance exam there are certain eligibility conditions which re needed to be possessed and regarding the education qualification you need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects

If you possess the above mentioned education qualification then there are chances of you to write the NDA Exam which offers you to join in Indian Navy with certain other qualification which includes such as:

> Nationality

> Martial Status

> Age Limit

> Physical Standard

This exam is conducted by UPSC and so for knowing more details about the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th August 2012, 12:58 AM
prince4usr

Thumbs down Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 10th? What post may I get in Indian Navy?

Quote:
"
Yes, you can join indian navy after 10th.
Some of the post's are:-
1>Pre Sea Training of Ratings – Seaman
Eligibility: 10th with Science Maths & English
Selection process: Direct.

2>Sailor (Unmarried males)
Eligibility: 10th with 50% marks.
Selection process:
a) Written Exam: English lang., Comprehension including Maths.
b) Gen. knowledge & gen. sci.
c) Sports trial in case of outstanding sportsman.

3>Metric Recruit – Steward/Cooks, Musicians
Eligibility: 10th.
"
9th August 2012, 01:33 AM
noel thiek

The minimum Qualification for joining Indain Navy is 10
+2, after completing your HSLC you have to take Admission in Science Stream, and you have to appeared NDA examination, the question will be set based on Higher secondary syllabus.

according to the mark you have score in NDA exam, you can prefere line. hope you understand. wish you all the best
10th August 2012, 01:39 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

->Yes you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
15th August 2012, 12:32 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Eligibility Needed:

> Nationality

> Martial Status

> Age Limit

> Physical Standard

All the best
17th November 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hey friends i m not officer of indian navy.. so plz dont call on 9029710272.. i m also a student ...
17th November 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

age of 22 i can join navy?
6th December 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

how I can join indian Navy after passing 10th pcm what post we give in.
8th December 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How We Apply For Navy Admission?
18th December 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed. 10th and joined. Diploma in mechanical engineering. Can I join indian navy wat post I will
Get
27th December 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i join indian navy after 10th?when i can apply for it?There after i will get chance to cotinue my study for higher qualification?
5th January 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i am complet my 12th from com can i join?
2nd April 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Before i year , i completed sslc with 90 % marks. now iam in 1 ( computer science batch) . what shall i do for joining in indian navy ???
15th April 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Now I completed 11th . I wish to join Indian Navy after 12th but my stream is Bio-IP(science -computer science) so is there a chance for me to join Indian Navy?
28th April 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian navy seaman and where i apply
14th May 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I am complte my 12th from commerce fild can i join.......?
29th May 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

IF IAM 12TH PASS THEN WHICH ICAN GET IN NAVY
31st May 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am pass in 10 th ssc so can i join in indian navy?
26th July 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian navy after 10th? and if i cn join navy then what can i do for join indiannavy and if i had 80 percent then which post is given to me in marachant navy?
27th July 2013, 02:53 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

You can not join the Indian Navy after passing 10th standard.

You need to complete the 12th standard to join the Indian Navy.

And you need the PCM subjects compulsory for the Indian Navy.

To join the Indian Navy first you can apply for the NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defense Service.

This exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission two times in a year.

NDA -I

NDA -II

NDA has three wings:-

Indian army,

Indian airforce,

Indian navy.

Eligibility criteria:-

The applicant should be complete 12th standard or it's equivalent from a recognized university.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

PCM subjects are required for the Indian Navy & Airforce wings.

Applicant must be a citizen of India.

The age limits are 16.5 years to 19 years and no upper age relaxation.

For India Airforce and Navy you need to complete 12th standard with PCM subjects but no need for Indian army.

Only unmarried and male candidates are eligible.

Selection procedure:-

Written exam,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

Exam Pattern:

Physical Standards:

Visual Standards:

All the best......
27th July 2013, 06:59 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.............

There is no chance to Join in Indian Navy with 10th standard

because the minimum educational qualification for Indian Navy is 12th standard

Indian Navy aspirants, first crack for NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission

for this NDA examination some eligibility criteria is there

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate should:

Have a XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities. Those appearing for the exam can also apply provided they furnish the proof of passing the Class XII exam at a later date as specified by the UPSC.

Have Physics & Maths in 10+2 if he has applied for Navy & Air Force.

Be an unmarried male.

Be between 16 1/2 to 19 years of age.

Be physically fit.

Exam Pattern

The written test has 2 papers both of which will last for 150 minutes each:

Mathematics: Topics to be covered include Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics

General Ability: This paper includes English & GK. Questions from Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History & Freedom Movement, Geography and Current affairs will be asked in the GK section.
27th July 2013, 05:17 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 10th? What post may I get in Indian Navy?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

Sorry , you are not eligible for Indian Navy exam after passing 10th class because minimum educational qualification for Indian Navy is 12th std. so First you have to take admission in 11-12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths.Then You have to clear your 12th science.then you should have to apply for NDA.....

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-I and NDA-II......

This exam is conducted in Three Wings:
  1. Indian Army

2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths from recognized Board are eligible for NDA in (Indian Navy And Air Force ) wings and commerce and arts stream students eligible only (Army) wing...

Final years students of 12th std also eligible for NDA exam. there are not any Percentage required....

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years. no upper age relaxation....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it.Girls are not eligible for NDA exam...

A Candidate have nationality of INDIA...

Selection Process:-

• Written Exam
  • SSB Interview and
  • Medical Test

Physical Requirement:-

All the best......
27th July 2013, 09:46 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
can i join indian navy after 10th? and if i cn join navy then what can i do for join indiannavy and if i had 80 percent then which post is given to me in marachant navy?

Dear Aspirant,

♦> Sorry to say that but, you are not applicable for applying the Indian Navy after just completing your 10th std. If you wish to become eligible for it you just have to completed at least your 11-12th first of all.......

♦> Then you have to apply for the NDA exam. NDA stands for the National Defense Academy. This exam leads you to the Indian Defense Service exam is going to conduct twice time by the Union Public Service Commission....

NDA Conduct in three wings:
  • Indian Army
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air Force

♦> There will be three section on the base of which candidate gone selected first stage is Written exam second one is SSB interview and the last is Medical Test, A candidate must be Physically as well as mentally strong for it......

Educational Qualification:-
♦> A candidate must have completed at least their 12th Std. with the PCM subjects from the Recognized Board Exam can apply for this exam.....

♦> Age of candidate strictly be between 16.5 to 19 years...

Marital Status:-
♦> Only Unmarried Male candidate are applicable.
♦> Girls are not applicable...

Nationality:-
♦> A candidate must have the Citizenship of India....

Exam Pattern:-

♦> So, First of all get admission in 11-12th Science stream then complete it there is no any matter of percentages and then you surely applicable for this exam......

All the best

With Regards..
DHARM
28th July 2013, 12:56 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Navy which is a Defnece force of India but you are not eligible for joining in the force

For joining in Indian Navy or any other force you need to write the entrance exam for joining and the exam depends on the qualification which you possess.

As with your qualification you cannot apply for any of the entrance exams as you don't satisfy the needed Education qualification or the age limit which is needed for the exam.

The minimum age limit needed for joining in Indian Navy by writing an entrance exam is 16 1/2-19 years of age

Education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

If you satisfy them then you can apply for the exam to join in the force.It is better that you continue your studies and possess the qualification

ALL THE BEST
20th July 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir , I am tapan prajapati and I have completed my 10 and I want to take admission in navy. please contact me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?