5th March 2011, 12:26 PM
bhavani sathya

Can I join Institute in Dindugul if I write Tancet in Coimbatore? I want to do MBA in Dindigul

hi my name is malar n am from coimbatore in the coming month of june i ll get married i want to do my mba in dindigul bt i would like to write my tancet exam at coimbatotre if i continue writting my tancet in the coimbatore is there a chance of joining a institute in dindugul?????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join MBA in abroad? Exams to be answered for it? Which are the coaching centers in Coimbatore for TANCET or GRE for MBA?
  2. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MBA(Finance) in PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  3. Useful tips on how to improve score in TANCET 2011 for MBA?
  4. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in TANCET to study MBA course? When the application form will be released?
  6. How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?
  7. Date of sale of TANCET exam forms?
  8. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  9. List of pure science schools in Dindugul, Tamil Nadu?
  10. Can I get admission in GCT, Coimbatore if scored 36.671 marks in TANCET?
  11. Is it necessary to write TANCET if I want to do M.E regular or part time? Any direct entry in Anna University Coimbatore?
  12. Which college provides M.Tech in bio-medical in Coimbatore else MBA in Hospital Management(full time)? I am doing B.Tech (bio-medical) in pondicherry. I am preparing for TANCET as well
  13. How to prepare for TANCET MBA exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MBA without TANCET being a B.Sc(CS) graduate?
  15. How to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  16. Is any separate evaluation test available for those who have not applied for TANCET exam?
  17. Which is the institute for TANCET exam? When should I join the coaching for TANCET exam?
  18. Where is the exam center of TANCET in Coimbatore?
13th March 2012, 06:22 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: Can I join Institute in Dindugul if I write Tancet in Coimbatore? I want to do MBA in Dindigul

Dear

TANCET is a Tamil nadu Common Entrance exam which is conducted by Anna university (Chennai). Its one of the entrance exam to get admission to MCA,MBA,ME,M.Tech etc.

After getting the tancet result you have to go for counselling, in that counselling there will be a list of colleges available, this means if you want to study in dindugul just go and search the list how many colleges from dindugul. whether it is in the list just sense how much their cut-off mark.

As per their starting cut-off, students will be getting admission in same college. it is like engineering counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?