3rd November 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBA without TANCET being a B.Sc(CS) graduate?

hello
i have completed my UG degree BSC.(C.S).
I want to join MBA course but i not attend the TANCET exam.
please tell me i can do MBA or not?????
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for TANCET MBA having completed B.Sc Tourism?
  2. Eligibility for TANCET MBA after B.A English Literature in distance education?
  3. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  4. How to apply for colleges after scoring low marks in MBA TANCET exam?
  5. Can we apply for both MBA AND ME in TANCET?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate having scored 89% in 10th, 79% in UG and 54% in 12th Class?
  7. Am i eligible for TANCET if I am a resident of AP and want to do MBA in chennai?
  8. When will the TANCET MBA ranklist be released? Procedure for TANCET counseling and when will it be scheduled? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Finished B.Com(CA) : Am I eligible for MBA or MCA? Which course is suitable? Past year papers of TANCET MCA?
  10. Which college could I get in TANCET counseling?
  11. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  12. Can I appear for CAT Exam after scoring 56% in B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Group II exam after scoring 75% in MBA, 47% in degree, 59% in 12th and 74% in SSC?
  14. Syllabus of upcoming TANCET entrance exam for MBA?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  16. List of competitive exams which I can appear after completing graduation in political science?
  17. Can I be eligible to write TANCET during internship? I am studying ni 3rd year Optometry
  18. How to prepare for TANCET MBA exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
18th November 2014, 09:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA without TANCET being a B.Sc(CS) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have completed my UG degree BSC.(C.S).
I want to join MBA course but i not attend the TANCET exam.
please tell me i can do MBA or not?????
thank you in advance
Yes, you can do an MBA course without attending TANCET exam. But, it is mandatory that you must have qualified in the entrance exam, which is conducted by the respective university or CAT/MAT. You can't get direct admission without quality in entrance exam. However, I am providing you to some best MBA colleges which conducts their own entrance exam. You can get admission based on the entrance exam performance.

IBSAT (IBS APTITUDE TEST)
Official Website -www.ibsindia.org/ibsat/

ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test)
Official Website - www.icetinfo.com

FMS (Faculty Of Management Studies)
Official Website -fms.edu

SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
Official Website -www.snaptest.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?