10th September 2012, 01:21 PM

How to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics?

sir... i'm studying in B.SC mathematics our college. i want to write the tancet mba exam.how will prepare in this exam?

10th September 2012, 03:32 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir... i'm studying in B.SC mathematics our college. i want to write the tancet mba exam.how will prepare in this exam?

TANCET Stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University Once in a year . This year examination was already completed . Minimum Education Qualification required for this examination is that candidate should have a graduate degree with any discipline .

If you are completed graduate degree then you are definitely eligible to apply for MBA course through TANCET Examination .

Eligibility Criteria :-

Candidate should have a degree with any discipline or equivalent qualification and must have a secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination . 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories .

Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply . But don't have a any backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination .

TANCET notification will be available in the month of February in the official website of Anna University and the examination will be held in the month of March or April . The applicants can fill the application forms in the both modes like online and offline .

The candidate can have to pay the fees Rs . 500 /- and 250 /- for SC/ST/SA candidates . Copy of 10th and 12th marks sheet necessary .

TANCET Notification :- http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012/booklet.pdf

TANCET Exam Pattern :-
  • Verbal ability
  • Comprehension
  • Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation
  • General English
  • Quantitative Aptitude

Books for TANCET :-

~ TANCET MBA (Anna University)
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 320

~ Tancet MBA
by Ramasamy E
Publisher: Sura Books Pvt Ltd.
Price: Rs. 280

http://www.annauniv.edu/
19th October 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics?

i am studing B.E ,How can i approch TANCET exam ?which book can i refer? please guide me its very useful for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?