23rd March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to do M.Tech in Robotics after completion of B.Tech in Electrical stream?

i am doing b.tech in eletricals but am interst in doing robotics or after doing b.tech in eletricals is there possibility to do m.tech in robitics

23rd March 2012, 04:10 PM
G.S.K.

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to do M.Tech in Robotics after completion of B.Tech in Electrical stream?

ofcourse man you can go for M.Tech in Robotics after the completion of B.Tech in electrical engineering and one important information to be noted is
1) your B.Tech aggregate should be minimum of 60%
2) Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
currently if you are willing you can apply for robotics engineering at all the universities/ colleges availing this course for instance
university of petroleum and energy studies and
28th July 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to do M.Tech in Robotics after completion of B.Tech in Electrical stream?

can i go for astrophysics after doing my b.tech in electrical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?