3rd March 2012, 02:34 AM
Divya Seshadri

How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat

Dear Sir,
I am an Nri student studying 12th in Muscat. I would like to know can Nri students write Tnea exam. It is my dream to join anna university. I don't want to join in Nri quota.What is the procedure for me to join anna university. Kindly reply.

18th June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat

anna university allots seats only for students who have studied in tamil nadu and other states of india. if ur dream is to join anna univ.. the only option is thro nri quota...
24th June 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat

you cannot join anna university through general category.For general category admissions are based on merit for students in tamilnadu .You cannot write any merit exams for anna university. you can come through donation which is 7-10 times the original fees.
1st July 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I am from US,my son had completed 12th in india,can i able to admit him in NRI quota in anna university? kindly say procedures about NRI admissions?
25th May 2013, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

after disqualification in kerala entrance examination can i get admission in engineering collegue?
1st June 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

my son is studying 7th standard in muscat.what is the procedure to join anna university engniering colleges does not come in nri quota?
14th September 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

My son was studying in IX grade in muscat but now he is doing his IX form India we came to knw abt NRI quota and want to bring him back to muscat. Will he be eligible for NRI quota if he does his 10 and 12 Frm here after finishing his 9 from india
14th September 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

My son is doing IX Frm India and but now we want him to get seat through NRI quota and he is doing his 10 and 12 from muscat , so will he be eligible for NRI quota
26th May 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What is donation to join M.Tech in Anna university i have 70% in B.Tech in Ap. what will amount to join M.Tech in Anna university .pls reply me sir .
18th August 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying 9th standard in muscat . can he join collages in india after studying 12th in muscat ? what is the procedure ? or shud he go to india after 10 th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?