10th August 2012, 09:01 AM
Taramanish

How to join in Kasturba Medical College? What is the fees?

I am a Srilankan next year that is 2013 i want to join in kasturba medical college . May I know the fees details n how should I apply there?

Related Questions:
1st December 2012, 01:32 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in Kasturba Medical College? What is the fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramanish View Post
I am a Srilankan next year that is 2013 i want to join in kasturba medical college . May I know the fees details n how should I apply there?
Dear,

Kasturba gandhi medical college (KCM) comes under manipal university which is now famous in and outside India.It was established on June 30, 1953, by late Dr. T. M. A. Pai.It is the first medical college in the private sector in India
recognition by the General Medical Council of Great Britain and the Malaysian Medical Council.

It offers MBBS and other undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medical.You can apply to this college on the basis of ENAT rank. ENAT stands for EPSI National Admission Test (ENAT).
You can download its application form online from here:http://www.manipal.edu/Admissions/In...owtoApply.aspx
In this site you will also come to know the procedure for filling this form and fees for it.

Fee structure for different course are as under:
MBBS:Rs.2133500 for complete 4.5 year course.
BDS:Rs.1319500 for complete 5 year.
BE:Rs.668500 for complete 4 year course.
BPharma:Rs.536500 for complete 4 year course.
PharmaD:Rs.983500 for complete 5 year course.

All the best!
13th April 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Kasturba Medical College? What is the fees?

is there management seats at manipal university for mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?