26th July 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?

i am result awaited student of b.com final year fro du. i want to do llb from army school of law. what is the admission procedure. my overall marks are 40%

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?
  2. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
  3. Process to get admission in Rank 1 Law School for LLB with 100% scholarship?
  4. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in LLM at army school of law in Mohali?
  6. How should I join as an Army Law Officer after completing LLB course from DU?
  7. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  8. Law schools for LLM in UK after LLB in India? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join LLB after MBA or BCA? Procedure for joining LLB in national law school of university?
  10. How to do LLB after completing B.Com with 60%?
  11. How to do LLB course from Army Law College after completion of 12th Class?
  12. What do i have to do for Law studies after completing 12th from Army School?
  13. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  14. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  15. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice? -- [New]
  16. How can I register for Law entrance exam(B.A LLB) of Amity Law School(Jaipur)?
  17. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  18. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
16th September 2016, 12:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?

Army Institute of Law which is one of the premier law institute of India managed by Indian army offering admission in B.A.L.L.B. degree course and L.L.M. course through admission entrance test held once every year.

To be eligible for LLB course in Amy Institute of Law, you need to be Class 12th passed candidate with at least 45% marks in any discipline from a recognized board. Students appearing in their Class 12th board examination are also eligible for appearing in the entrance examination but they must secure 45% marks in their board examination for the confirmation of their admission.

So being a B.Com pass out you are eligible for admission in Army Institute of Law by qualifying its respective entrance examination. For further details about the admission procedure and notification about the entrance examination you can vsit the link www.ail.ac.in.
8th April 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?

I appeared for B.Com final year examination at Mysore University Distance education. Hope I will pass third year successful. May I get admission for 3 years Law LLB course at Goa as at present staying at Canacona, Goa. May I know the complete procedure and details for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?