17th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i join MBA program through correspondence in DAV Chandigarh?

is correspondence MBA possible from dav chandigarh?
if possible then send me the whole details for it

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Dav Chandigarh College for MBA course?
  2. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  3. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  4. How to get admission in DAV Chandigarh? I have given B.A 1st year papers
  5. Migration from DAV Abohar ro DAV Chandigarh is possible?
  6. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc/B.A in DAV Chandigarh after passing 12th with 65% in non medical?
  9. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  10. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com Part-I if secured 73% in 12th with Maths additional?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in DAV school after class 11th with PCM? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  14. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  16. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission to DAV college, Chandigarh after 62% marks in Commerce?
  18. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
12th August 2015, 12:11 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i join MBA program through correspondence in DAV Chandigarh?

You have both BBA and MBA in DAV institute of chandigarh. The procedure to get admitted is also simple. For MBA admission you require minimum 50% or more in your graduation.You can be a graduate in any discipline-a)arts, b)science, or c) commerce. You just need to have the designated aggregate percentage and along with that you must clear the interview taken by the admission committee of DAV chandigarh. To avail the admission forms log onto their official website, www.davchd.com. You need to have the originals of your certificate on the day of the interview. Along with this you would require your migration certificate from previous university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?