22nd December 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I join MCA after passing BCA with 60% with SC category?

Dear sir,
I m Bhagwan Das belong to bareilly. I m comleting my BCA with 60% marking. I belong to SC.
how can i get proffit

23rd February 2012, 12:01 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join MCA after passing BCA with 60% with SC category?

Yes you can join the MCA course basically for pursuing MCA course you must have clear your graduation from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in the final examination and mathematics as a core subject in your graduation or higher secondary.As per my knowledge availability of Application Forms will start from third week of March, 2012. Last date of receiving completed form is mid of the month of March, 2012. And the date of examination is most probably on third week of May, 2012,and interview in the first week of July, 2012.And as you have completed your BCA with 60% you will definitely get admission.
23rd February 2012, 12:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join MCA after passing BCA with 60% with SC category?

Yes definitely you can join MCA course as you have scored good percentage in your BCA, basically for pursuing MCA you must clear your graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the final examination and mathematics as a core subject in your graduation or higher secondary.Generally the availability of Application Forms will start from third week of March, 2012. Last date of receiving completed form is mid of the month of March, 2012. And the date of examination is most probably on third week of May, 2012,and interview in the first week of July, 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?