2nd July 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a best choice for me to join between MCA and M.Sc IT after completion of BCA course?

what is the different between MCA and M.Sc.(IT) ? so which of the best way after BCA ? so we know that the M.Sc.(it) is best or not ? if msc(it) is best then the job opportunity is available as well as MCA.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  2. Is MSc(IT) a good choice after BCA? Can I do MCA or MBA after MSc(IT)?
  3. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA course?
  5. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  7. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  8. Which course is a best choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA having interest in Management sector?
  9. MSc in Computer Science or MCA? Which is better after BCA?
  10. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA? -- [New]
  11. Which is better choice for me after completion of BCA between Job and MCA course?
  12. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?
  13. Which University is a good choice for me to join MCA course in Correspondence?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc IT, MCA and MBA IT after completion of BA course?
  15. Which course is better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA?
  16. How to do MCA after doing MSc IT? I am a BCA student
  17. Can I pursue M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) after BCA?
  18. Which course is better for me to join between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA?
2nd December 2012, 04:06 PM
mayurj330

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me to join between MCA and M.Sc IT after completion of BCA course?

After completing BCA it is best option to do MCA. In case of m.sc their are less opportunities than MCA for ITans. So i suggest that you choose MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?