26th February 2012, 09:53 PM
neha swarupa

Can I join NASA after 2nd year? I am in B.Tech 2nd year

i m n btech 2 nd year nd my branch is electronics nd telecommunication? can i join nasa after 2 nd year? can i do it?what is the procedure?

21st June 2012, 09:24 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: Can I join NASA after 2nd year? I am in B.Tech 2nd year

Hi,
For joining NASA you have to maintain you acadmics result very good and after passing 12th class with Physics,Chemistry and Maths you have to pursue B.Tech Electrical or Mechanical or Computer Engineering pursue from a reputated institute like IIT's, NIT's,NSIT or DTU etc. After completion of Graduation then you canappear for Recruitment exam for the post of Scientist in NASA.All the Best.......
23rd August 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i am from normal btech not from nits or iits can i get job in nasa after my btech complition my branch is ece
23rd August 2012, 09:52 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

No,you can't join NASA after 2nd year.You have complete your B.tech. successfully.After it you have to appear in a requirement exam of NASA.
There are various ways of working for NASA. Some people work directly for NASA as civil service employees assigned to NASA facilities, some work for NASA's contractors at hundreds of locations throughout the country.
So,first of all do your B.Tech. brightly.
24th August 2012, 12:49 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello friend ,
No
You have to complete B.Tech first of all , because first you should be graduate and after than you are eligible for NASA .

>> NASA -National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).

>> you should first crack your GATE Score Card with good percentile.. It is one of the way to enter in NASA.

All the best for your better future.
10th October 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

iam stady in 1st year EEE.how can i selected by nasa
23rd October 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to be a austronot. What can i do for being a austronot
14th August 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

can I join National arronotics and space administration {NASA} : I has completed my degree
14th August 2013, 11:21 PM
john215

Re: Can I join NASA after 2nd year? I am in B.Tech 2nd year?

Hi friend,

No,you can't join NASA after 2nd year.You have complete your B.tech. successfully.After it you have to appear in a requirement exam of NASA.
There are various ways of working for NASA. Some people work directly for NASA as civil service employees assigned to NASA facilities, some work for NASA's contractors at hundreds of locations throughout the country.
So,first of all do your B.Tech. brightly.

Thanks!!!
all the best............
20th November 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I made a projact on electronics and hydrolic internal partial pressure are used in this system , this system have many advantage , and I want this projact in nasa , isro etc please give me sugession, some advantage of this projact is following -it is make the 3000 watt power with external source I shall be highly obliged for this act of kindness.
Sanjeet singh (b tech 2 year , ec)
M.no o88o88o3147, 09452101805 please give me a reply
I am wating your reply
23rd November 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am only int3arest in reasurch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?