15th October 2011, 12:09 AM
anantm91

Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?

i am b.e 2nd year mechanical student and i want to join iaf as pilot, so is there any criteria to join iaf after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is it possible for me to join IAF after scoring good marks in graduation?
  5. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  6. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Are there more requirements in Air Force after B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course?
  9. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  10. How to join IPS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  11. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical stream?
  14. Can I join in IAF while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  15. How to join IAF as an officer after B.Sc? Criteria to join IAF with Biology subjects?
  16. Any job availability in Technical Side for Girls in Indian Navy?
  17. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks?
18th October 2011, 01:17 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Indian Air Force after Engineering Graduation

Dear Friend

You can surely join Indian Air Force as a Pilot, after graduation but there are

moderate tough eligibility criteria to be eligible for the recruitment exam.

There are three entry schemes to join IAF for becoming a Pilot (For B.Tech. holders)

1. Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)

This examination is conducted by UPSC, twice a year.

Age Limit:
19-23 years

There is no percentage criteria in CDSE.
One should be B.Tech. passed from a recognized university.

Only unmarried Male students can apply.

2. NCC Special Entry

} Age Limit:
19-23 years

} At least 60% in B.Tech.

} NCC Air Wing Senior Division 'C' certificate.

} Only unmarried Male students can apply.

3. Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission

} Age Limit:
19-23 years

} At least 60% in B.Tech.

} Only unmarried Male students can apply.

Visit: http://careerairforce.nic.in/
18th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir iam just passed 12th science I want make an sp what should I do ?
24th December 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

after completing four years in B.E.Mechanical Engineering can I join in indian airforce as pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?