29th April 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in AMIE? I have completed diploma in tool and die engineering at Dedee technical training institute

dear sir,
i completed diploma in tool and die engineering at gedee technical training institute and also i completed 1yr post diploma program at nttf,,can i possible to join for amie?

20th April 2019, 11:15 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I take admission in AMIE? I have completed diploma in tool and die engineering at Dedee technical training institute

After passing AMIE course, students will get equal opportunities of jobs and higher education as like B.E/B.Tech holders. AMIE offers course in 10 engineering branches. You can choose any branch of engineering even though whatever the branch at diploma level. To join AMIE, You need to get ST membership to become a member of IEI. After getting membership, you can appear for AMIE examination.

Eligibility
- You must have passed 3 year diploma in engineering in any branch from a recognized university.
- Your age must be at least 18 years.

Admission Process
- Visit the official website :
- Download the admission brochure and print it which having two application form. One is for postal coaching and 2nd is for AMIE membership.
- Fill the both forms carefully. Paste photographs and put signature.
- Attach self attested copies of required documents such as (10+2) Marksheets and Passing Certificates, Diploma Marksheets and Passing Certificate, Aadhar Card etc.
- Draw a DD/Cheque of Rs. 8280 (1st Installment) in favour of "The Institution of Engineers (India)" payable at Kolkata.
- Draw another DD/Cheque in favour of "The Jyothis Academy" payable at Kottayam.
- Send application form along with required documents and both DD/Cheque to "Jyothis Academy, Opps. Indian Oil Pump, Kanjikuzhy, Kottayam - 4, Kerala - 686 004".
- Once an application reached at academy, they will check for correction if any, and forward the same to IEI, Kolkata.
- You will get acknowledge within 2 weeks.

AMIE Fees

Section A

1st Semester
- Membership + Course Fee : Rs. 13,380
- IEI Exam Fee : Rs. 3000

Section B

2nd Semester
- Admission + Materials Fee : Rs. 9000

3rd Semester
- Materials Fee : Rs. 4000

4th Semester
- Materials Fee : Rs. 1000
- Project + Lab Fee : Rs. 10,000

Total Fee : Rs. 49,380
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?