10th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Robotics after mechanical engineering diploma?

can i join robotics after mechanical egg. diploma...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for robotics engineering? I've completed my diploma in Mechanical
  2. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  3. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
  4. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Can I join BE in Robotics Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering wit 65%?
  8. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  9. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  11. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  12. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I go for robotics studies after doing diploma mechanical?
  14. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  15. Can I join Logistic diploma after diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
3rd July 2016, 01:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Robotics after mechanical engineering diploma?

** Mechanical engineering involves the study of designing, analysis and maintenance of various machines.

** As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to join Robotics after mechanical engineering diploma.

** Also you can join B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical and Metallurgy after completion of mechanical engineering diploma.
12th June 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Robotics after mechanical engineering diploma?

Can I join robotics after diploma in electronic and communication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?