21st July 2017, 02:39 PM
kappari

Can I join safety engineering course right after intermediate completion?

Can I join for safety engineering course right after intermediate completion? What are the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this soon? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks!

30th July 2017, 01:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join safety engineering course right after intermediate completion?

Yes, you can join Safety Engineering course immediately right after completion of your Intermediate course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Safety Engineering course. Admissions in Safety Engineering course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.
31st July 2017, 08:38 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join safety engineering course right after intermediate completion?

Yes, you can join safety engineering courses after completion of intermediate from any well recognized school. There are so many diploma courses available in safety sector which you can join even after completion of matriculation. You can do diploma in 'Industrial Safety Engineering' after 10th. Its a 6 month course.

To get a certification in safety engineering, you must be graduate from any recognized university. After completion of graduation and four years of work experience in any industry, you can apply for safety licence. After getting the licence, you will be a safety engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?