23rd April 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?

Hello,
I'm Sayani Chakraborty studying in 10th standard.
I got 80% in my 9th standard and I'm very confused
about Polytechnic course. I want to ask that Polytechnic
will be suitable for me or not?

27th April 2015, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?

Yes, it is best to study Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board because, by pursuing Polytechnic course you can gain more practical knowledge and also you can find more job opportunities when compared to job opportunities available after completion of your 12th standard. You can also pursue B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process after completion of your three years Diploma course. So, it is best to study Polytechnic course after completion of your 12th standard to have a bright future.
28th April 2015, 12:24 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?

After the completion of your 10th standard, you can join in any polytechnic course or you can join in intermediate. If you want my suggestion, I suggest you to join in Intermediate, because after the completion of Intermediate, you can choose any course as per your choice, but, if you join in any polytechnic course, you will have only one choice, that is, you should join second year of B.Tech course by appearing for lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state.
28th April 2015, 08:49 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I'm Sayani Chakraborty studying in 10th standard.
I got 80% in my 9th standard and I'm very confused
about Polytechnic course. I want to ask that Polytechnic
will be suitable for me or not?
For polytechnic admission basic eligibility is 10th. Polytechnic is a good field if you like to work as a skilled professional. You can earn a decent salary as well. The job opportunities are also plenty at different manufacturing and industrial firms. But if you want white collar jobs take MBBS, Business or Engineering.
30th April 2015, 11:43 PM
rrooxx

If you are got best marks in 10th then you can join three year diploma.after diploma if you are not get right job then you can study 4 year b.tech but you can join in leet.For leet it is three year after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?