29th August 2011, 02:11 PM
SK AFROZE

Guidance regarding CA course to join after the completion of Intermediate?

RECENTLY my friend completed intermediate so he want to do CA is better for feature how to prepare for that give me any guidence

12th October 2011, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance regarding CA course to join after the completion of Intermediate?

You can join for the CA course after 12th class. First of all you need to register for this course. You need to attend the CPT exam. If you get through this test you can register for the articleship training under a person who has done CA. After that you can register for the IPCC. If you get through this stage, you are eligible for the final exam of CA. You can also go for CA after graduation.
24th January 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance regarding CA course to join after the completion of Intermediate?

what is the procedure for ca after graduation?
6th February 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Guidance regarding CA course & How to join after 12th?
10th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

after How much time student can directly appear in ipcc after graduation
20th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

how to join after b.com
8th July 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed the articleship of CA in 1992 .Ihave not passed any of the groups. Can I continue the course in old syllabus.(Intermediate) or in new syllabus.Please give the formalities about new registration if any and fees.
27th July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a ca final student and also pursuing b.com final year. Am i eligible for icwai intermediate course? Plz reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?