12th January 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I make it into a decent college after scoring 81.65 percentile in CAT with no work experience?

i have scored 81.65 percentile in cat with no work ex. can i make it to a decent college?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT with 6 months of experience?
  2. Best colleges for MBA with 55.10 CAT percentile and 3.5 years work experience?
  3. Which college can I expect after scoring 70% in B.Tech
  4. Which is the best B school to select after scoring 96.27 percentile in CAT exam? -- [New]
  5. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  6. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  7. What are my chances of getting admission into a decent college after scoring 82 percentile?
  8. What's the cut-off percentage for an OBC candidate for getting admission in IIM's? I've secured 70% marks
  9. Which MBA college can I join after scoring 49.11 percentile in CAT?
  10. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 75 to 80 percentile in CAT?
  11. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?
  12. Best B Schools in India after scoring 74.6 percentile in XAT? What would be its fee structure and when will be the course starting?
  13. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  14. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 52 percentile in CAT
  15. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
  16. In which colleges can I get(with fee around 2 lakh) after scoring 30 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
28th March 2012, 08:38 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I make it into a decent college after scoring 81.65 percentile in CAT with no work experience?

Hi

CAT - Common Admission Test.

This is basically an exam which is conducted by the IIM's every year to select candidates for the various MBA courses.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the CAT exam is :-

1. You should be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university in India.

2. Final year students may also apply but the pre final year students are not eligible to apply for this exam.

CAT usually consists of two subjects :- Maths and English.

Now coming to your question, 81.65 percentile is a very low percentile to get you a seat in any government college.

However you would surely get a sear in any of the private MBA institutes.

To know about the top MBA colleges in India, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?