21st December 2021, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I manage my NEET preparation along with BTech?

I'm currently doing my btech but i want to crack neet next year. I scored 409 in neet 2021. Also got civil branch of nit silchar. Since online classes are going on can i manage my neet prep along with btech since my parents won't let me drop a year?

25th December 2021, 05:25 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I manage my NEET preparation along with BTech?

NEET is a national level enterance exam for admission to various medical and paramedical course
This exam usually requires a student to study the syllabus of both 11 and 12 physics , chemistry and biology of CBSE board
As you are doing an undergraduate program you will also have to pay attention on that in order to score and complete your assignment ,usually it becomes tedious for a person tp focus on both the stream
At the end all these depends on your capacity but would like to advice you to focus only on one thing ,if you can manage both equally and if you have more than half of the concepts and syllabus of neet studied than you can try otherwise you should focus only on one thing
26th December 2021, 11:49 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I manage my NEET preparation along with BTech?

You can manage if you are interested and determined to appear and qualify in NEET.

Disciplined life as well as better study approach is necessary to qualify in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?